Saturday, July 23, 2011

EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

I've been lemming for this cutesie shaped balm for the longest time! I'd have to admit that I wanted this because of the packaging (superficial much?). So finally, I got to purchase this online. It's pricy for a balm (I got it for P250) but because I was so drawn to its unique packaging, I decided to give it a try.

 
Photo taken from the internet


This is not the best that I've tried so far. It's not very moisturizing and won't suffice for people with dry lips. This might be perfect for people with "normal" lips but not for me. However, I love its minty feel and taste. I can't help but lick my lips!:) Apparently, I have a penchant for yummy and minty balms. I use this sparingly with my medicated Blistex balm (review to follow). Over-all in a scale of 1-5, I'd give this a 3..or a 3.5 for the flavor and the cute shape. Will I repurchase? I'd still think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment